• Use in wall (prior to drywall rough-in) or on wall (retrofit) to vent dryers
• Solves situations where dryer is on an inside wall and needs to vent up and out of the room
• Made of 2″ x 6″ 30 gauge galvanized steel
• One 4″ male, crimped rotating snap-lock™ collar fits into wall outlet or connects to flexible or rigid duct to continue the run.
• One 4″ female, draw rotating band collar fits over dryer outlet
• Sections telescope from 29-72″ (6ft version) or 52-95″ (8ft version)
• 6′ length is used for 8′ ceilings
• 8′ length is used for 10′ ceilings
• Mounting strap holds periscope to studs
Built by Builder’s Best in the USA.