- 5′ and 8′ duct is UL® listed and labeled as clothes dryer transition duct.
- Some hoods require assembly
- Louvered hoods and Wide Mouth Plastic hoods have 10″ tails
- 5′ or 8′ model WMF661 SilverDuct™
- Through Wall Vent hood choice
- PML320 plastic multi louver in white or brown
- PWM624 plastic wide mouth with removable screen in white or brown
- Two ZipTorq™ Clamps
- UL® 2158A listed and labeled as foil dryer transition duct.
While there is some flame resistance with the UL® listed duct, it is held together with layers of aluminum foil and polyester plastic. It crushes easily behind the dryer. Clothes dryer manufacturers may limit the use of plastics in venting. Check the dryer warranty and installation instructions as well as your local building codes for appropriate use.