Builder’s Best Social Media Comment Policy:
Builder’s Best uses social media to provide an open source for two-way communication, and welcomes comments, questions and ideas from all sides of the issues. While our ultimate goal is to foster engaging, productive conversations, we also expect individuals to maintain an acceptable degree of civility.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, we cannot monitor, post or respond to comments 24/7. We will respond as quickly as possible. Generally, we will post or respond to comments from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Builder’s Best monitors all comments and reserves the right to immediately delete any comment we deem inappropriate. Repeated violations of the department’s comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from the Facebook page.
A comment will be deleted if it contains the following:
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity—including creative spellings of swear words using asterisks
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Defamation to a person or people
- Comments that promote or advertise a person, business or commercial transaction
- Comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office, or that promote or oppose any ballot measure
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly
- Other comments that the department’s social media team deems inappropriate
This comment policy is subject to modification at any time. Thank you for taking the time to read our comment policy.