• Clothes dryers should always be vented to the outside.
• This product should only be used temporarily.
• It must be cleaned promptly after each load.
• It cannot be used with gas dryers.
• This product is not recommended by Builder’s Best as permanent dryer venting.
• This product is not recommended by clothes dryer manufacturers as dryer venting.
• Check your manuals as this product may invalidate warranties.
• Check local building codes for appropriate use.
- 4″ diameter hole in top for vent connection
- Twist Lock Canister separates for easier cleanup
- Bucket only
- with SilverDuct™ Labeled UL® 2158A Clothes Dryer Transition Duct & clamps
- with 5′ V220 flexible aluminum duct & clamps
- bulk and display boxes
Not for use with Gas dryers.
Bucket must be cleaned between loads. Any amount of lint allowed to build-up in the bucket with contribute to reduced airflow and poor dryer performance.